Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Neurologist visit

I saw the neurologist last week Thursday. He showed me my MRI results and there were two new MS lesions on my brain that were pretty big. They were in my occipital lobe, which is the lobe that is involved with your vision. So, the MRI findings correlate perfectly with my symptoms. My doctor wants me to start taking the MS medications again, and I'm going to try to do that. I've had a hard time sticking with them in the past, but I feel like I need to try again. We'll see how it goes.

On a more positive note, I'm back to work this week after being off for two weeks to take steroids for my MS attack. The steroids seem to have helped improved my vision. I don't know if I've had total recovery, but I am not noticing blind spots like I was before! That's a very good thing. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.

No comments: