Monday, September 10, 2007

Kinder Keys

Grace started her Kinder Keys class last Thursday. She said she really loved it and wanted to go again the next night. Fortunately for me it's only one night a week - Thursdays.

On the way home she was feeling slighted. She asked me, "How come I don't have a piano?" And, "How come everyone has a piano except me?" Here we go! She evidently feels that she's underprivileged. It's easy to understand why. (Can you hear the sarcasm in my tone?)

But, seriously. I think I'll be taking her out to buy her a keyboard tonight. I did not know a single thing about piano class before this. I've never played, nor has anyone in my family. So, my initiation was during the first class. The instructor did say that she'd like them to practice between classes. Keyboards aren't that expensive, so I think we'll go ahead and get one. If it doesn't work out, we can donate it or something.

No comments: