Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10 - don't forget to fly your flag

My dad was released from University of Chicago late yesterday. I mean REAL late. He wasn't home until after 11pm. Yesterday was Sunday, for Pete's sake. I honestly had given up the idea that he was going to be released when I left the hospital at 7pm. It's hard on my Dad to be there.

Evidently, they did a CT scan yesterday and found a mass on his right lung. He has an appointment tomorrow to follow up with a pulmonologist at U of C. We'll see what they say.

Other thoughts for today:

  • Don't forget to fly your flag tomorrow in memory of those we lost on September 11th.
  • Today is a family funeral for Dorothy Beckett. I'm sorry I wasn't able to even make it to the wake. She had not been well for a long time. I'm glad at the thought of her being restored. Life can be so cruel at times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.