Monday, September 10, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame

Go White Sox!

Kevin & I went to the White Sox game Saturday. They won 8-7 against the Twins. It was a great game. They scored two home runs in the first inning. Comiskey (or whatever they call it now) looks very nice. It's a lot better than what it was the last time I was there. They've made some good improvements.

We won these tickets from Kevin's work. Grace spent the day with my sister-in-law and neices at the lake house. We got a day pass on the CTA so we could take the el all day. We grabbed the el to U of C to visit my Dad for a little bit before visiting hours were over. After that, we took it again and headed over to Lincoln Park. We went to Oven Grinders for dinner and then headed for home. It was a great day overall. We didn't get home till about 2am. And we got to sleep in too! Yay!

No comments: